How to Live Right When Your Life Goes Wrong
by Leslie Vernick
Despite the abundant availability of both self-help books and Bible study materials, many of us find it difficult to apply what we learn, to make that long head-to-heart journey of change. When we are faced with life’s daily trials, our responses often lack the Christian maturity we desire–showing us clearly just how far we have to go. Is it possible to achieve a deeper, more permanent change of heart?
Discover the Principle that Could Transform Your Life. Now, through one practical, simple-to-understand and easy-to-remember model, you can:
• Gain a new perspective on the troubles God allows in your life.
• Come to better understand your response to those trials.
• Discover the underlying idols that hamper your efforts to change.
• Learn how to discern the truth of God’s Word.
• Develop the heart response that will draw you closer to God.
Come on a journey of personal growth and spiritual discovery as your heart is drawn back to a central tenet of the Gospel: Truth isn’t something you learn, but Someone you know. And the Truth will set you free.
Two winners will be selected in our next newsletter! One winner for each book (Giveaway only available to U.S. residents)
If you would like to enter to win, you can click here to provide name and email address.
The winners of "The Emotionally Destructive Marriage" by Leslie Vernick is Nikiesha G. and Benu K.